Tip : 13mm, 7 layered vacuum sealed proprietary boar skin tip
Ferrule : 1″ Fiber linen ferrule
Shaft : 29″ hard rock maple, 10 – 12″ pro taper with a brass insert
Pin : 5/16×18
Collar : Black composite with a thin silver ring
Forearm : Blue stained Maple with four white overlay points
Wrap : None
Butt Sleeve : Blue stained maple with four white overlay rectangles
Butt Plate : Black composite
Bumper : Black rubber
- This cue is weight changeable with Action weight bolts. Model number WBACT.
- This cue does not come with joint protectors. We suggest Action Joint Protectors model # JPAC
- This cue does not come with an extension. We suggest the EXTX5.
- This cue does not come with a case.
- Warranty : 1 Year Manufactures
Just because a pool cue isn’t crazy expensive, that doesn’t mean that the cue can’t be crazy good. Such is the case with the VAL23. The price is budget, yet the playability is anything but. If you’re a fan of no wrap cues, you’re gonna love the way that the VAL23 feels when you hit with it.
Even though the price is low, you’re still going to find many of the high quality materials league players have come to expect from Action cues. A layered boarskin 13mm tip, a 1″ fiber ferrule and top grade hard rock maple in the shaft and butt is what the VAL23 is all about. Plus, this cue includes a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty to protect against any potential defects. The VAL23 is a quality player at an extremely reasonable price.
5/16 x 18 Joint
19oz, 20oz, 18oz, 21oz