Tip : 13mm, 7 layered vacuum sealed proprietary boar skin tip
Ferrule : 1″ Fiber linen ferrule
Shaft : 29″ hard rock maple, 10 – 12″ pro taper
Pin : 5/16×18
Collar : None
Forearm : Charcoal grey and black with tribal skeleton hands.
Wrap : Black Irish linen
Butt Sleeve : Black with tribal « Nightmare » sugar skull
Butt Plate : Black composite with silver Action logo
Bumper : Black rubber
- This cue is weight changeable with Action weight bolts. Model number WBACT.
- This cue does not come with joint protectors. We suggest Action Joint Protectors model # JPAC
- This cue does not come with an extension. We suggest the EXTX5.
- This cue does not come with a case.
- Warranty : 1 Year Manufactures
Action’s new line of Calavera cues lack neither style nor identity; their designs are made to evoke the traditional Calavera designs of Central and South America. This particular cue–we’re calling it the Nightmare cue–has a hauntingly beautiful Calavera skull design on the butt plate, just below the traditional black Irish linen wrap, and several sets of long, skeletal arms reaching up along the forearm to cradle several gunmetal grey 8’s. It might be a little grim in its design, but it’ll never be overlooked.
Beyond the exquisite design, the CAL01 also happens to play really well thanks to the pro tapered hard rock maple shaft, the 13mm boarskin layered tip and the 1″ fiber ferrule
5/16 x 18 Joint
19oz, 20oz, 18oz, 21oz